اخبار > Bid Notice
Quantity: 30,000 MT +/- 2% (Seller’s option)
Quality:Copper Anode with Cu assay of greater than 99% and with least Ag & Au assay.
Silver & Gold analysis range shall be advised in a limited range close to the real analysis of the commodity.
Copper Anode without Ag & Au content is preferable.
Dimensions:Shall be exactly based on NICICo Anode drawings of Sarcheshmeh Refinery which will be provided with winner/winners of the bid later on.
Chemical Specs:Shall be advised by seller in tender offer.
Shipment:In bulk or in partial shipment. (The exact shipment quantity & time of shipment shall be agreed upon by buyer & seller at the time of contract settlement)
Delivery:CFR Bandar Abbas / Iran
o Copper : Full final copper content subject to a deduction of 0.3 (zero point three) unit shall be paid at the official LME cash settlement price for copper grade ‘A’ in USD as published in the London Metal Bulletin, price fixed during the quotational period.
o Silver: 98.50% (ninety eight point five zero percent) of full final silver content as per final assay, subject to a minimum deduction of 30 (thirty) Gr/DMT, to be paid for at the London spot quotation for silver as published in the London Metal Bulletin averaged over the quotational period.
o Gold: 98.50% (ninety eight point five zero percent) of full final gold content as per final assay, subject to a minimum deduction of 1 (one) Gr/DMT to be paid for the balance at the mean of the London am/pm gold quotations as published in the London Metal Bulletin, averaged over the quotational period.
For Copper: Thequotational period shall be on the unknown date in buyer's option during the month of contractual shipment, buyer may wish to extend the Q/P by one or two additional months without cost.
For Silver & Gold:The quotational period shall be the average ofthe first month after the month of vessel’s arrival at the port of discharge i.e. Bandar Abbas, Iran as evidenced by shipping agent declaration on vessel arrival date at the discharge port (MAMA).
Payment Procedure: Payment shall be done through the following procedures:
1- Buyer shall pay 100% (one hundred percent) of provisional invoice value amount in Euro, net cash payable by telegraphic transfer after receipt of shipping & any other related documents by buyer.
2- Buyer shall pay 100% (one hundred percent) of proforma invoice value amount in Euro under an Irrevocable Deferred letter of credit 6 months (180 days) after sight which shall be opened in favor of seller (which shall be issued in a form and substance acceptable to seller), by a bank nominated by buyer and accepted to seller in EURO currency and to be advised through a bank which is nominated from seller and acceptable by buyer.
The value amount of Proforma / Provisional invoice shall be calculated based on provisional price which is average of 5 working calendar days price prior date of Proforma / Provisional invoice and provisional typical assay for copper blister.
The offers shall include both payment methods and the final payment method is chosen by NICICo.
Note:The seller is obliged to provide the buyer with one set of original shipping & any other related documents prior vessel arrival to discharge port enabling the buyer to proceed with import formalities & custom release in due course.
· Offers must be presented to NICICo Sales department only through email to Sales-Tender@nicico.comtill Friday 15th Sep. 2017. It is very important that the offers shall be definitly sent to the Sales-Tender@nicico.comand the ones sent to any other email addresses won't be regarded as the tender participants and won't be evaluated.
· Other delivery terms i.e. DAP buyer's plant are also negotiable.
· NICICo reserves the right to reject any one or all offers, cancel, renew or prolong the deadline.
· NICICo reserves the right to purchase part or whole quantity of above mentioned material from one or several potential sellers.
· In case your offer is accepted by NICICo,it will be advised to you via Email.
· The offers shall be definitely sent through company email addresses and the personal ones through which the offers are to be sent by participants such as Gmail, yahoo, Hotmail or any other personal or general email addresses are not accepted at all.
· The following information re companies of attendees shall be definitely provided as well:
1- Full Company Name (Both Local & English dictation) :
2- Company national ID :
3- Registered Number :
4- Registered Date :
5- Company Type : Private or State-owned
6- Registered Country :
7- Registered City :
8- Ownership Type: A) Public B) Joint Stock, ….
9- Company Field of Activity :
10- Company Address :
11- Tel :
12- Fax :
13- Company Website Address:
National Iranian Copper Industries
Sales & Marketing Department
Tel No. : +98 21 8213 8231