اخبار > Molybdenum Oxide Tender Notice
Quality: Molybdenum Oxide produced in Khatoon-Abad, Kerman Province, I. R. IRAN.
Quantity :320 mt +/-10% in Seller's Option.
Shipment :Cargo is load ready in Bandar Abbas/Iran. The least weight for each shipped lot shall be 100 mt and not less.
Analysis & Size Determination :
Packing : The cargo is packed in seaworthy steel drums of 220 liters capacity with lids secured by rings.
Delivery : FOB Bandar Abbas, Iran
Price term :Price for Molybdenum oxide will be based on the Platt's metals week monthly average for molybdenum oxide, as published in monthly report of Platt's metals week under the heading "Dealer Oxide midpoint/mean" per pound of molybdenum.
Quotational Period : Quotational period for Molybdenum Oxide shall be the average of the first month following the month of actual shipment (MOAS+1) from the port of loading as evidenced by the B/L date.
Inspection & Weighing :Weighing will be carried out by weighbridge at loadport i.e. Bandar Abbas / Iran. The weight determined by AHK as an international inspection company shall be final and binding for buyer and seller for settlement purposes, the cost of which shall be shared 50/50 between seller and buyer. AHK will provide a weight certificate showing the weight for each drum and lot. The net weight to be determined for each lot at the load port shall be final for settlement of all parties concerned.
Sampling/analyzing is already carried out by AHK and AHK's analysis result (stated above) is final and shall be binding for settlement purposes. The cost of this procedure shall be shared 50/50 between seller and buyer which is already fully paid to AHK by seller and shall be settled with buyer in the first issued related invoice.
· Buyer shall pay 100% (one hundred percent) of proforma / provisional invoice value amount in Euro or AED, prompt net cash payable by telegraphic transfer or under an Irrevocable Letter of Credit at sight to a bank which is nominated by seller. Proforma / Provisional invoice amount calculated based on provisional price which is average of two weeks price (low & high prices) prior date of Proforma / Provisional invoice.
The exact payment procedure shall be negotiated at the time of contract settlement by buyer & seller.
The final balance, if any, between the provisional payment made by buyer and the final value of the material shall be paid by the owing party by telegraphic transfer against seller's presentation of following documents within (5) working days from the date of the final invoice :
· Seller's final invoice issued based on final prices less the amount of provisional payment.
Important Notes :
· Offers must be presented to NICICo. Sales Dept. only through email to Sales-Tender@nicico.comtill Monday, 28th August 2017. It is very important that the offers shall be definitly sent to the Sales-Tender@nicico.comand the ones sent to any other email addresses won't be regarded as the tender participants and won't be evaluated. (Offers which will be sent after the due date won't be considered as participants of our inquiry.)
· NICICo. reserves the right to reject any one or all offers, cancel, renew or prolong the deadline.
· NICICo. reserves the right to sell part or all of above mentioned material & tonnage to one or several potential buyers.
· Quotational period for any unknown price is also negotiable.
· In case your offer is accepted by NICICo., it will be advised to you via Email.
Important Note : The offers shall be definitely sent through company email addresses and the personal ones through which the offers are to be sent by participants such as gmail, yahoo, hotmail or any other personal or general email addresses are not accepted at all.
The following information re companies of attendees shall be definitely provided as well:
1- Full Company Name (Both Local & English dictation) :
2- Company national ID. :
3- Registered Number :
4- Registered Date :
5- Company Type : Private or State-owned
6- Registered Country :
7- Registered City :
8- Ownership Type: A) Public B) Joint Stock, …..
9- Company Field of Activity :
10- Company Address :
11- Tel :
12- Fax :
13- Company Website Address:
National Iranian Copper Industries Co.
Sales & Marketing department
Tel: +98 21 82138231